Monday, March 12, 2012
...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...................
I'm just gonna' come right out and say it, I dream about making sweet love. Sweet, SWEET love. That's as much as I'm gonna' say about that though, you sick perverts. Or am I the sick pervert for dreaming about making love? Doesn't everyone dream about that? What if you don't dream about making love? Does that mean something's wrong with you? Should you see a doctor? Should I see a doctor? Are you missing the part in your brain that makes you love? Or is it your heart that makes you love? I'm pretty sure your heart is just for pumping blood or something like that, I'm not a doctor or anything. So I'm like 78.43% sure it's your brain that tells you how to love. What's that? What else do I dream about besides making love, you ask? Well sheesh, lots of stuff! I dream about flying, battling shark people, being chased by a headless horseman, coming to school without any pants on, looking in the mirror and a monster is looking back at me, getting a brand new, expensive car then crashing it, running away from an unknown threat and all the sudden my legs stop working and they catch me, being in a room full of dolls and they all follow my every movement with their piercing little eyes, being chased by prisoners and more and more keep coming until they catch me and beat the living tar outta' me and I wake myself up before I die...Yeah, I should probably see a doctor...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment